Spring & Summer at the Corner Market
Spring & Summer at Cox Farms Corner Market
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
April 26-August 25, 2019
Our spring season has been evolving for almost a decade, and we have gradually cut back our greenhouse operation. We launched our new vision of Spring & Summer at the Corner Market in 2018, combining the best of our greenhouse operations with seasonal produce crops and so much more!
For Spring & Summer, Cox Farms Corner Market is open 10 AM-7 PM Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, featuring Smokin' Saturdays. The market is closed Monday through Thursday during the Spring & Summer season.
Smokin' Saturdays are every Saturday 11 AM-3 PM. Be sure to check out all the added fun and excitement every Saturday, including live music (12-2 PM), BBQ from our smoker and other tasty treats, visits to Foamhenge (12-2 PM), activities and more during Smokin' Saturdays.
We still feature our famous hanging baskets, tropicals, and a great selection of veggie and herb plants, all grown in our own greenhouses here on the farm. For more info, visit our Greenhouses on the Farm.
Other than our veggies and herbs, we no longer grow small potted annuals or perennials, nor do we carry combination planters, pottery, soils, or mulch.
Spring & Summer (April 26 through August 25, 2019)
ALL WEEKEND (Friday, Saturday, Sunday 10 AM-7 PM)
- all-natural vanilla soft-serve ice cream
- local root beer
- kettle corn
- cinnamon-roasted almonds
- homegrown and local seasonal produce
- our famous hanging baskets and tropicals
- great selection of veggie and herb plants from our greenhouses
- treats like local honey, pasture-raised eggs, and preserves
- friendly farm animals to visit
- wooden climbing structures for kids: our beloved boat and train, plus lots of new additions
- field games like cornhole, and oversized wooden versions of favorites including Jenga, Connect 4, Checkers, Yatzee, and Dominoes
- catch bubbles and- once it gets hot- run through misters!
- photo ops, including the Giant Chair