Spring & Summer at the Corner Market
New for 2018: Spring & Summer at Cox Farms Corner Market
Our spring season has been evolving for almost a decade, and we have gradually cut back our greenhouse operation. We're thrilled to launch our new vision of Spring & Summer at the Corner Market in 2018, combining the best of our greenhouse operations with seasonal produce crops and so much more!
For Spring & Summer 2018 (April 27-August 26), Cox Farms Corner Market will be open 10 AM-7 PM Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, featuring Smokin' Saturdays. The market will be closed Monday through Thursday for Spring & Summer 2018.
Smokin' Saturdays will be every Saturday 11 AM-3 PM. Be sure to check out all the added fun and excitement every Saturday, including live music, BBQ from our smoker and other tasty treats, hayrides to Foamhenge, activities and more during Smokin' Saturdays.
We will still feature our famous hanging baskets, tropicals, and a great selection of veggie and herb plants, all grown in our own greenhouses here on the farm. For more info, visit our Greenhouses on the Farm.
Other than our veggies and herbs, we will no longer carry small potted annuals or perennials, nor will we grow combination planters.
Spring & Summer 2018
ALL WEEKEND (Friday, Saturday, Sunday 10 AM-7 PM)
- homegrown and local seasonal produce
- our famous hanging baskets and tropicals
- great selection of veggie and herb plants from our greenhouses
- treats like local honey, pasture-raised eggs, and preserves
- friendly farm animals to visit
- wooden climbing structures for kids: our beloved boat and train, plus lots of new additions!
- run through misters and catch bubbles
- photo ops